WHY 12 O’CLOCK:
From the onset we felt God directing us towards noon prayer. We then studied scripture and found significant Life Transforming event taking place, the type of transformation we believe God wants to bring to our nation!
• Acts 26:13 – A Sovereign Move of God
It was about noon when Saul had a divine encounter with Christ that would change him forever! He was transformed in a moment from a hater of Christians into a follower and lover of Christ.
• I Kings 18:26 –The Prophets of Baal Ceased
It happened at noon when the prophets of Baal stopped and the Prophet Elijah began to speak!
• Acts 10:9 – Salvation offered to all Mankind
It happened at noon when God revealed that Peter was to take the Gospel to the Gentiles (to everyone)
• John 4:6 – Life Giving Water
At noon Jesus spoke to the Samaritan woman at Jacobs well offering her living water that would cause her to never thirst again
• In New York in 1857, a great financial crisis caused widespread panic. In response, a businessman, Jeremiah Lanphier, sent out the invitation to join him at twelve o’clock noon every Wednesday in earnest prayer for the city and situation. The account is, what began with six people praying every Wednesday eventually became ten thousand praying every day in New York. This flood of prayer began to overflow to the churches praying in the evenings. As this daily prayer movement spread, church bells would ring as a signal for people to unite in prayer at 6:00 a.m., twelve o’clock noon, and 6:00 p.m. The result: millions were saved and the launch of moral and social reforms.
WHERE TO PRAY:
Everywhere – at Home, at Work, at School, around a Flag pole at Government buildings. Business and Government Leaders, Pastors, and Christians everywhere we invite you to stop and pray at noon and invite others to join you!
HOW TO PRAY – NATION CHANGING PRAYER:
1. Pure—no hidden sin, bitterness or unforgiveness (Ps 24:3-4, Is 59:2, 2 Chr 7:14)
This requires a time of genuine repentance and allowing the Holy Spirit to search our hearts.
2. Passionate— the effectual and fervent prayer of the righteous is very effective. (James 5:16)
3. Persistent—relentless until will see God’s Promise just as Elijah did when he was praying for rain. (I Kings 18:41-15)
THE TOP 5 PRAYER FOCUS:
1. A Great Awakening and outpouring of God’s Spirit all across America, and a Great Reformation.
2. The Pulpits: Pastors – to humbly unite and lead their Churches in genuine repentance and prayer.
3. The Pews: For the Church to be a House of Prayer. For a cleansing and purifying.
4. The Multitudes: For the lost to be saved, the prodigals to come home. And the Nation to humble itself, acknowledge and turn back to God.
5. For Israel & the peace of Jerusalem
For more details see our Top 5 Prayer Guide.
“PRAY, AMERICA! PRAY!” – EVERYDAY!